Friday, January 1, 2010

What the New Year means to me!! Happy 2010!!

2010! I'm feeling very good about the passing of 2009. It was a very hard year for me, but I did take control of many of the issues that I was facing. The year was full of self-evaluation initiated by self-preservation that allowed me to make the decisions that needed to be made for myself. I said goodbye to a job that had drained the happiness from me. I finished the year trying to build myself back up from nothing. I don’t know if I feel stronger or more vulnerable then I did prior to 2009. Time will tell!

I can say for one thing that I feel very positive about 2010. I don’t know if it is the fact that it is the beginning of a new year or the beginning of a new decade. Which ever it is, it provides an opportunity for a blank slate. Who doesn’t like a chance to start fresh?

I know, I know, every year we make resolutions and most of those are not kept. That is okay, resolutions are part of our goals and dreams and if we don’t have dreams and things to look forward to then we don’t have very much. So I say yes to looking to a new year and hoping to be better at living than the year before. That is my goal; I want to be better at living. I want to be more engaged. I want to exercise more, I want to read more and I want to laugh more.

If you are reading this then I wish you a new year full of possibility and full of happiness. Go forth and conquer!!

1 comment:

  1. It will be great to watch Mamma Mia, i have bought tickets from
    http://ticketfront.com/event/Mamma_Mia-tickets looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete