Friday, July 31, 2009

French a love hate relationship!

Went to my french class last night after missing one of the classes and not looking through the materials I missed prior to the class. Must say that I was a little lost. Who knew trying to learn a new language could be so difficult. Sometimes I feel as if my thick head is never going to absorb the wonderful language I so long to understand. It is one of my big goals in life to learn French and I will have to stick with it, even if it takes me my whole life to learn. I absolutely love the sound of someone speaking French. After all, take the word "Merde", which sounds like you are proclaiming something victorious when it is nothing more than "shit". Yes, my friends, even the most vulgar word sounds triumphant when pronounced in the french language. Au Revoir my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment