Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Why?

Last night I had to go out to run an errand (aka wine run). As I crossed the street next to my building I ended up being caught behind a very attractive couple. The lady walking her small little shih tzu and the man walking his great big black lab. Very sweet and how reflective of the need to assert your gender identity through the ownership of the stereotypical type of dog. Why do men always feel the bigger dog, the more manly they are. Guess that is the same idea as some men and their trucks, the bigger the better. Well in my mind I always think the bigger the truck, the smaller the penis. Anyway I digress.

This couple I was walking behind were both dressed in that relaxed, I don't give a care manner that seems to prevail today. That is fine when you are out walking the dogs in the shadows of the evening darkness. God knows on those early morning walks I ain't so pretty either. However, I did have one very big problem with the lady. She was wearing sweats and not just any sweat pants, but ones with letters on her ass. I ask you why? Why does anyone think this is at all attractive or cute or flattering or at all appropriate.

Even the most attractive person, who might have a great body, looks like trailer trash when sporting sweats with a big old word slapped across the cheeks. It can be "Roots" or "Husky" or some other pathetic promotional gimmick, but whatever the word they are sporting is, I'm sorry to say, makes you look like an ass. If you are reading this and you own a pair you may feel this a bit harsh, but maybe this is the direct intervention you need to just say "NO" to this kind of thing.

Sweats, in my opinion, are the downfall to society and at the very least the down fall to fashion. However, when I see those words riding so close to the asshole of its owner, all I think is ASS! It is not my fault, If you are going to force me to look there, then I'm naturally going to make the association.

Please, throw out those sweats and stop annoying me already. Think of tossing those trashy pants as your contribution to a better world, a world where the ass doesn't lead the discussion, but follows discreetly behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment